Who is T-Gradin?
T-Gradin is a private company with limited liability, registered in Rotterdam at the Chamber of Commerce under number 814396458. T-Gradin resides at Kaasmakersstraat 44, 3194 DJ , Hoogvliet Rotterdam. T-Gradin can be reached by phone (+31108200259) and/or mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Processing of Data by T-Gradin
T-Gradin does not collect personally identifying Data from this web site except when specifically and knowingly provided by you. However, we do log your internet protocol (“IP”) address for purposes of administrating or compiling demographic information and of monitoring usage and performance of this web site. We do make use of tracking technology (“Cookies”) to gather such data as browser type and operating system, metrics, geographical location and understanding how visitors use this web site.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You can control this through your browser settings. If you turn cookies off, some of the features that make your site experience more efficient may not function properly.
Third party disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to your Data to third parties unless we provide you with advance notice (except for specified matters in this privacy statement). This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when it’s release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property or safety. However, other data (which is not considered Personal Data) may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses (i.e. our number of unique visitors, the average time spent on our website e.g.).
We undertake to take all reasonable steps in order not to allow your Data to be seen by any third parties. We will only disclose your Data to other third parties, if required to do so for legal or for regulatory purposes.
We will store your Data, collected on this website, for a maximum of 12 months.
What rights do you have regarding your personal data?
- You have the right to request T-Gradin for access to and rectification or erasure of personal data.
- You also have the right to request for restriction of the processing of your personal data.
- You have the right to ‘data portability’, meaning you can request to receive your personal data in a way that makes it possible for another company to import your personal data.
- If we have asked your consent to process your personal data, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any given time.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens) through their website autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl.
- Any rights you wish to exercise can be achieved by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. We may ask for a proof of your identification.
This Privacy Statement is updated in April 2018.